Saturday 7 July 2012

Priorities - too many to count

Currently reading: Covenant by Dean Crawford
Currently listening to: "Next to Me" by Emeli Sande
Current weather conditions: Rain, possible flooding. Too bad we can't even it out with the American Midwest!

Well, today has been action-packed.

Wedding ring shopping, sorting out tattoos, hair styles, visiting Cusworth Hall to sort out the finer details of the ceremony, perusing the shelves of Waterstones, drinking lots off coffee and jumping through puddles and dodging raindrops - all in the course of one Saturday. Wow. Who would have thought my better half and I had so much energy?

Meanwhile, I have another novel bubbling away upstairs and I am happy to immerse myself in the stew. To write a story that needs to be told is the greatest thing. I look forward to you guys reading it someday.

Ain't no rest for the wicked - must get back to the things that need me.

Happy Saturday, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment