Friday 29 April 2011

A Right Royal Knees Up

A Right Royal Knees Up in Hyde Park, London


The happy couple


And then, watching every thrilling moment on our glorious 46" big screen TV, there was me. Laptop nearby...on my lap, actually, as I continued my search for more literary agents to send my query letters to. And research on how to write professional query letters. And how to format the profesional query letters. Even royal weddings can't distract me from my true goal.

One fantastic blog I'd like to refer any debut writer to is this one. Anne Mini has plenty of experience and seemingly limitless energy, and is there to help us lost and confused new writers try to find our way down the tangled path of the literary agent and publishing world.

And (this is advice to myself as much as to anyone else) stay strong! Even Audrey Niffenegger (of Time Traveler's Wife fame) got rejected dozens of times.

And congrats to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment