Monday 25 April 2011

I do love a bank holiday Monday

What I am doing today.

But really, I am. It's perfect sunshine out here and you bet I've got my glass of wine and a little gruesome darkness that is Chuck Palahniuk's Haunted. There are actually a few chapters I can't read in this but that doesn't matter. Everyone loves some sardonic humor. Me included. And you get that on every page.

Besides, I am taking a break from hard editing my completed novel Ashbourne Hauntings, which I have submitted yet again, this time to a literary agency in Colorado. I chew my fingernails in anticipation.

Tomorrow I plan on making the most of another day off - this one's a true holiday day for me, taken off of the 25 days I get to choose from, man I love England - and trundle down to Doncaster's thriving town center to visit Age UK charity shop in Bowers Fold, where there happens to be a new (I mean that on the most surface level) vintage line of clothing taking up a whole floor of the shop. This little vixen has created something that sounds like a dream come true, so I look forward to paying a visit. Anyone local to Doncaster with their eye on fashion, well, let me know what you think!

Enjoy the sun everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Also, the one on East Laithe Gate, opposite the late night chemist is good. And the TWO at the top of the High Street! Enjoy sweetie...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO love Doncaster for its charity shops. I am venturing out now to see what treasure I can find...yay! x

    ReplyDelete