Listening to: Papa Roach "Last Resort"
Outside: A surprisingly sunny day!
Here we are already. A year ago, I got hitched.
|What a day!|
|This centrepiece will never get old.|
- I married my beloved October 19, 2012
- I dreamed of a little baby while having lunch in a pub in York on Black Friday, November 2012, and spoke about it ad nauseum
- Visited my family in Alabama and Indiana over Christmas/New Years 2012/2013
- Success! I discovered I was expecting on Easter Weekend, March 2013
- Finished the first draft of Lemonade (literary fiction)
- Went to Fuerteventura, Spain, for a belated honeymoon May 2013
- Felt the first kicks, soft as a butterfly in July
- Mowed the lawn 13 times
- Gained two stone
- Held a (my friends') newborn for the first time in my life. (Thank you for being so trusting!)
- Went to Boots for the £3.29 Meal Deal - the best way to get 3 of my 5 a day - 100 times, give or take
- Gave a reading at my friends' wedding ceremony in September. (Thank you for listening!)
- Back to Cusworth Hall today, the autumn rustle of leaves is back again, and my beloved and I stand in front of our favourite place in Doncaster....
|A place of magic.|
Enjoy your Saturday, everybody!