Sunday 31 March 2013

Hippity-hop!

Reading: Nine Lives by William Dalrymple
Listening to: "Demons" by Imagine Dragons
Outside: Meh.


Today I breathe normally.

Behooooooold! I can breathe!


My recent run-in with the cold bug has officially ended. I no longer sound like Marge Simpson when I talk. (Thank you, everybody, for your kind words of support.)



Today I pressed print.

Still workin' hard...


The first draft of my latest literary thriller, Lemonade (a romance with a twist), is officially complete. My trusty printer, Stu, produced all 336 pages, and I will let them settle for a couple months, let all the fluffy structure come to terms with itself, and then I will coax out the beauty from the coarseness. (Thank you, everybody, for inspiring me - you don't know it but you did .)


Today it is EASTER!!!

Happy Hippity-Hop!
 
 


Happy Sunday, and Happy Easter, everybody!

For those of you in the UK, enjoy your Bank Holiday Monday off tomorrow (I know I will)!



No comments:

Post a Comment