Saturday 31 March 2012

Taxes...

[I can't even find a picture to accurately portray the massive waste of time this is for me, being an American who lives in England, who makes no American money, but still has to file her Federal Taxes every year. I have to say the obsession the USA has for filling in forms is nearly psychotic. I certainly don't love filling in forms. *Sigh*]

Enough said.

Also, suffering from woMan flu currently has me coughing all night and sniffling all day. I wander aimlessly between the couch, my desk, and the refrigerator, leaving tisues in my wake.

Surely the weekend can only get better. LOL.

Currently reading: War Horse by Michael Morpurgo

Currently listening to: myself sniffling.

Back to queries!

Happy Saturday, my loyal readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment